As many of my friends are having serious health issues, I am focusing on a healthier lifestyle. There are neurotransmitters (i.e. serotonin, dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine and nitric oxide) in the 'gut'. Thus our gut is responsible for how we feel. I'm getting serious about what I put in my stomach!
Did you know...
1. There are two minerals in table salt and sixty-four minerals in Natural Celtic Sea Salt.
2. We lose half a liter of water a day through breathing. You know, like the water vapor we breathe onto glass. Drink more. You need at least half of your body weight in ounces. For example, a 120 lb woman would need at least 60 ounces.
3. Breathe more. We breathe in about 7 quarts of air every minute!
4. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is found in some cosmetics and shampoos and can form a carcinogenic nitrate and dioxin, which enter the circulatory system.
5. Every month you grow a brand new outer layer of skin..."a new you"?